Furnace Service & Heating ServiceAtwater, CA, Merced, CA, Gustine, CA, Los Banos, CA, Dos Palos, CA, Newman, CA
Once you’ve invested into a heating system, you expect it to keep you perfectly warm, all winter long, without disruption or decrease in comfort. You certainly don’t want to pay higher and higher energy bills, face a sudden malfunction, or deal with hazardous conditions. You’re depending on your heating system to provide safe, energy efficient, and long-term operation. The only way to achieve those high expectations is through regular, professional maintenance. To ensure the very best value and return from your investment, trust the experts from Young's Air Conditioning. Our team of NATE-certified, factory trained specialists work on all makes, models, and types of heating systems, restoring peak capacity, efficiency, sound levels, and reliability We also fulfill the requirements of continued warranty coverage.
Technically Trained Heating Experts
Young's Air Conditioning provides skilled, convenient, and conscientious HVAC services across The Los Banos Region. As a Bryant Factory Dealer, we are held to strict criteria of business practices, technical know-how, and maintenance procedures. We are dedicated to superior customers service, uphold a complaint free, A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for the first year on all work. Take advantage of an Energy Savings Agreement from Young's Air Conditioning and benefit from 15% discount on parts and labor, in the event of a repair need, and 24-hour Emergency Assistance throughout Los Banos, Gustine, Dos Palos, Newman, Atwater, Patterson, Merced & Hollister, CA. Let us make it simple to protect your crucial heating equipment. Our licensed technicians show up on time, cause no damage, complete all services efficiently, and deliver improved your comfort while reducing operational and ownership costs. At Young's Air Conditioning, we follow up, just to make absolutely sure you had a great experience with us.
What Your Heating Service Appointment Includes
Seasonal heating maintenance from Young's Air Conditioning includes:
- Fall tuneup for heating equipment/spring tuneup for cooling equipment
- Verification of all heating controls and safety devices for functionality
- Checks and adjustment of burners and gas to air mixture
- Inspection of heat exchangers for cracks and obstructions
- Testing of thermostat for proper operation and level
- Verification of fan control for peak operation
- Checks of condensate line on 90% and above furnaces, if accessible
- Troubleshooting of motor, belt and pulleys
- Inspection of indoor fan motors and lubricate fan bearings (not applicable for sealed bearings)
- Filter replacement