Ductless HVAC, Ductless Heating & Ductless A/CLos Banos, CA, Gustine, CA, Atwater, CA;, Los Banos, CA, Dos Palos, CA, Newman, CA
Young's Air Conditioning offers a versatile, cost-effective, and rewarding alternative to unsightly window air conditioners, space heaters, and electric baseboard heaters. There’s no need to tear into walls or disrupt your home. Compact, yet powerful ductless heat pumps and air conditioners require little more than a three-inch hole in an exterior wall, handle single or multiple rooms, and maintain perfect year round temperature. Customizing solutions to suit, Young's Air Conditioning typically completes installation in a single visit and offers a range of ENERGY STAR rated, technologically advanced Bryant ductless systems to satisfy our customers in The Los Banos Region.
Reliable Ductless HVAC Services
Young's Air Conditioning provides a full range of ductless services, including installation, retrofit, seasonal maintenance and skilled repair of all makes and models. Our NATE-certified, factory trained team is on-call to provide Emergency Assistance, 24/7, throughout Los Banos, Gustine, Dos Palos, Newman, Atwater, & Patterson, CA. We stand behind our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed for the first year, offer free estimates, and follow up after service, to ensure a rewarding experience and results. Through exceptional products and exacting design and procedures, we promote reliable, efficient, and whisper quiet operation. Let our licensed, insured, and qualified technicians provide the ideal solution to your comfort.
Call on Young's Air Conditioning for installation and service of a ductless HVAC system, and enjoy a long list of benefits, including:
- Quick Installation – Comprised of a compact outdoor unit and one or more indoor units, your ductless system is typically up and running in a single installation visit.
- Zoned Conditioning – By targeting air directly into individual zones, ductless systems offer room-by-room control, and prevent the mixing of air between zones.
- Energy Efficient – Ductless systems are smaller than conventional forced-air systems, and feature inverter technology, optimizing efficiency at all times.
- Less Energy Losses – Eliminating ductwork avoids a great deal of energy waste.
- Superior Control – Establishing “zones” in the home allows customization of temperatures and the ability to heat or cool only rooms that are occupied.
- Healthy Air Quality – Multi-stage filtration traps airborne allergens, such as dust, bacteria, pollen, dander, and more, creating a cleaner, healthier indoor environment.
- No Disruption – There’s no need for major remodeling and no giving up square footage for ductwork.
- Environmentally Friendly – Ductless cooling and heating systems follow ENERGY STAR guidelines, minimizing your carbon output.
- R410A Refrigerant – Taking advantage of R410A refrigerant, known for its zero ozone depletion potential, ductless equipment lessens impact on the environment.
- Attractive and Quiet – Streamlined and modern, the indoor units mount high on the wall, incorporate into any decor, and never draw unwanted attention to themselves.